Subject: RE: Order #600894080 // Sku :MHS-94001 // Name :Kinder Valley - White Waffle Pod Moses Basket w/ Grey Stand // Damaged / Defective
From: Abigail Nicole Capinpin <[email-masked]>
To: Denmark A <[email-masked]>, Mukhtar Westborn <[email-masked]>
Cc: David Nunes <[email-masked]>, Warehouse <[email-masked]>, Alex Samuel <[email-masked]>, Amir Westborn <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>, "Alina D'Souza" <[email-masked]>, Samran Iftikhar <[email-masked]>, Mark Anthony Laraga <[email-masked]>, Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2020 16:10:24 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Mukthar,

If I may jump in - can you please issue a replacement so the team can send
it to the customer and send you the defective item by end of the month
along with other returns?

Regards,

*Abigail Capinpin*
Junior Buyer

*P* +971 4 433 9455
*E* [email-masked]

*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/> [image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld> 
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com> 
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>

*From:* Denmark A <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Wednesday, June 24, 2020 4:05 PM
*To:* Mukhtar Westborn <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* David Nunes <[email-masked]>; Warehouse <
[email-masked]>; Alex Samuel <[email-masked]>; Amir
Westborn <[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>;
Returns.fc <[email-masked]>; Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>;
Samran Iftikhar <[email-masked]>; Mark Anthony Laraga <
[email-masked]>; Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>; Abigail
Nicole Capinpin <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Order #600894080 // Sku :MHS-94001 // Name :Kinder Valley -
White Waffle Pod Moses Basket w/ Grey Stand // Damaged / Defective

Dear Mukhtar,

Do we have any other option to gratify the customer needs? Is it
possible for you to give a Credit Note?

@Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]> Please assist.

Regards,

Den mark

On Wed, Jun 24, 2020 at 3:09 PM Mukhtar Westborn <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Dear Denmark,

Our warehouse is Total Freight International, FB 70, DWC.

Please note this is a restricted area and your courier guy will need gate
pass to enter. We have already discussed with your logistics team to send
all return items in one shipment only by the end of each month. It is
difficult for us to issue separate gate passes for every return.

Regards,

Mukhtar

On Wed, Jun 24, 2020 at 2:09 PM Denmark A <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Mukhtar,

As per customer .

:I got the wood stick. There are 2 one is big and the other one is small so
it can fit but the other one is big .

Please accept the item so that you can further investigate it, share us
with your complete address and contact person details to whom we will hand
over the item .

Regards,

On Wed, Jun 24, 2020 at 2:00 PM Mukhtar Westborn <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hi Denmark,

If there is a problem only in stand,  we can send you a new stand to
replace it with the defective one.

Regards,

Mukhtar

On Wed, Jun 24, 2020 at 1:21 PM Denmark A <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Vendor,

Please see the below customer complaint and allow us to send the item back
to you for your further evaluation.

Return Reason:missing_part_or_pieces
Comments :I got the wood stick there is 2 one is big and the other one is
small so it can fit but the other one is big .

We appreciate your support in this matter, Thank you.

Regards,

Den mark

-- 

*Regards,*

*Mukhtar Shaikh*

*Business Development Manager *

*Westborn Ltd.*

*Unit 16 *

*Electric Avenue Industrial Estate*

*Dulverton Rd.*

*Birmingham*

*B6 7JJ*

*United Kingdom*

*UAE Mobile: 056 398 6846*

*Tel: 0844 7744644*

*Fax: 0844 7744438*

*This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
If you have received it by mistake, please let us know by e-mail reply and
delete it from your system; you may not copy this message or disclose its
contents to anyone. Please note that any views or opinions presented in
this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent
those of the company. Finally, the recipient should check this email and
any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no
liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.*