Subject: RE: 141 Orders - Pending to process in system - Remote Areas
From: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
To: "Asad ." <[email-masked]>, Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>
Cc: Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>, Shady Elgendy <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2020 15:59:13 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hello Hussein,

As discussed, Please check quickly with Wimo and iMile if they can do the
first two and revert.

Then we will decide if to cancel or not for the first two or not.

Row Labels

Count of ShipperRef

Ad Duwadimi

22

AlBukayriyah

12

Hafer Al Batin

10

Jouf

9

Al Deryah

8

Dawadmi

7

Al Mukhwah

6

Al Ula

5

Arar

5

Dawmat Al Jandal

5

Sajir

4

Wadi El Dwaser

4

Umm Lajj

4

Rijal Almaa

3

Aflaj

3

Dhuba

3

An Nairiyah

3

Qurayat

3

Al Quwayiyah

2

An Namas

2

Rafha

2

Sulayel

1

Taima

1

Aseer

1

Khafji

1

Al ahsaa

1

Sajir city

1

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Asad . <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Wednesday, June 24, 2020 2:50 PM
*To:* Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>; Eugene Mugisa <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>; Shady Elgendy <
[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: 141 Orders - Pending to process in system - Remote Areas

Make a call today! Since when we are sitting on these?

Please also ensure these areas are turned off on the website.

Kind Regards,

*Asad Pirzada*
Chief Operations Officer

*M * +971 504 09 5386
*E* [email-masked]

*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/> [image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld> 
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com> 
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution of this information is prohibited, and may be punishable by
law. If this was sent to you in error, please notify the sender by reply
e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Please consider the
environment before printing this e-mail.

*From: *Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>
*Date: *Wednesday, 24 June 2020 at 11:43 AM
*To: *Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>, Asad <[email-masked]>
*Cc: *Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>, Shady Elgendy <
[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>
*Subject: *Re: 141 Orders - Pending to process in system - Remote Areas

Dear Eugene,

Attached is the updated list of orders which are pending to process in the
system because I am not able to assign it to the couriers.

Please assist here, Either we need to cancel it or need to assign it to
other couriers. ( Else this will become MCI case in future )

On Sun, Jun 7, 2020 at 12:14 PM Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <
[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Eugene,

Attached is the list of orders which are pending to process in the system
because I am not able to assign it to the couriers.

( These locations were mostly covered by Wimo and SMSA couriers )