Subject: RE: Naqel refund shipments// Waiting for CRA
From: Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>
To: Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>, Malak Nobeh <[email-masked]>
Cc: Asad <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>, Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>, Rodina Magdy <[email-masked]>, Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2020 13:55:22 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Ekta

I see many agent sending refund request for NAqel order.

As I see it should be only Rodina as per your below email.

All Naqel order should come thro Rodina only.

Rondina is checking naqel order status and then logging refund request.

No one will send refund request for naqel order except rodiana even if it
is MCI and Naqel case – Rodina will log refund request in Zendesk

MALAK KEEP THIS – DON’T LOG REFUND REQUEST MCI CASE BLINDLY

WE HAVE MCI CASE AND IT IS DELIVERED SO I CAN’T REFUND THOSE ORDER.

DON’T LOG IN REFUND REQUEST INSTEAD GET DELIVERY PROOF FROM HUSSAIN

We have situation now where we have refunded and order delivered

PLEASE INFORM ALL AGENT PLEASEEEE

Kindly follow the process. Would save everyone time.

Thx

*From:* Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Sunday, June 21, 2020 1:18 PM
*To:* Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>; Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <
[email-masked]>; Rodina Magdy <[email-masked]>; Ronald Gaviola
<[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>; lastmile <
[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Naqel refund shipments// Waiting for CRA

Hi Sagar,

We already have assigned one agent to do the Naqel refund requests.

Regards,

Ekta

On Sun, 21 Jun 2020 at 13:13, Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]> wrote:

Eugene

Pls update in tracker – which is shared between you and me only

@Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]> can we have one team member who can
look after naqel refund like:

We want to cancel refund request in Zendesk or cancel store credit once
confirm by eugene.

Thx

Sagar

*From:* Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Sunday, June 21, 2020 12:59 PM
*To:* Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>; Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <
[email-masked]>; Rodina Magdy <[email-masked]>; Ronald Gaviola
<[email-masked]>
*Cc:* customer care <[email-masked]>; lastmile <[email-masked]
>
*Subject:* RE: Naqel refund shipments// Waiting for CRA

Hello Rodina,

I see in today’s report some 4 packages delivered by NAQEL.  Please
reconfirm with customer if they received.

Courier

AWB Number

Shipper Reference Number

Cst follow up

Cst Request

Refunded

Comments

Classification

NAQEL Current Status

Saee Reallocated

Proceed With Refund?

Done

Current NAQEL Status

delivery date

NAQEL

70819971

200276260

Yes

Refund

No

request to cancel and refund

Refund

Pending

No

Proceed With Refund

Yes

Delivered

18-Jun-20

NAQEL

70818312

100133129_2

Yes

Refund

No

request to cancel and refund

Refund

Pending

No

Proceed With Refund

Yes

Delivered

19-Jun-20

NAQEL

70789560

100137906

Yes

Refund

No

request to cancel and refund

No Comment

Pending

No

Proceed With Refund

Yes

Delivered

18-Jun-20

NAQEL

70786849

100134635_2

Yes

Refund

No

request to cancel and refund

No Comment

Pending

No

Proceed With Refund

Yes

Delivered

18-Jun-20

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Saturday, June 20, 2020 12:45 PM
*To:* 'Sagar Khawani' <[email-masked]>; Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <
[email-masked]>; Rodina Magdy <[email-masked]>; Ronald Gaviola
<[email-masked]>
*Cc:* customer care <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* RE: Naqel refund shipments// Waiting for CRA

@Rodina Magdy <[email-masked]>

For all shipments you request Sagar to Refund, Please create  G Doc and
share it with all.

@Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]> to update those he has proceeded with
the refund confirmed.

We will update NAQEL status. + @Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Saturday, June 20, 2020 11:48 AM
*To:* Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>; Rodina Magdy <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>; Eugene Mugisa <
[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* RE: Naqel refund shipments// Waiting for CRA

Yes

In memo pls mention

Naqel’s cancellation - 109 batch

*From:* Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Saturday, June 20, 2020 10:06 AM
*To:* Rodina Magdy <[email-masked]>; Sagar Khawani <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>; Eugene Mugisa <
[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Naqel refund shipments// Waiting for CRA

++ Sagar

Can you check the below Email from Rodina and approve.

On Fri, Jun 19, 2020 at 9:03 PM Rodina Magdy <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Hussain,

Kindly check the below attached file for the CRA request for these orders,
as we already made the refund escalation for it.

-- 

*Best Regards,*

*Rodina Salem*

*CS Leader*

*P* +20 100 888 3893   *E* [email-masked] <[email-masked]>

*A* Cairo, Egypt

-- 

*Regards, *