Subject: RE: Order #600876524 // Sku :PCG-59511 // Name :Viga Doll Cradle // Damaged
From: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
To: Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>
Cc: Denmark A <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>, "Alina D'Souza" <[email-masked]>, Samran Iftikhar <[email-masked]>, Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2020 13:16:55 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi @Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>

We will investigate this and share feedback

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Wednesday, June 24, 2020 10:51 AM
*To:* Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Denmark A <[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>;
Returns.fc <[email-masked]>; Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>;
Samran Iftikhar <[email-masked]>; Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Order #600876524 // Sku :PCG-59511 // Name :Viga Doll Cradle
// Damaged

-Vendor

+Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]> ...Please advise as the item was
delivered to the customer with an open box?

Thanks

On Wed, Jun 24, 2020 at 10:42 AM Sweet Pea Kids <[email-masked]> wrote:

Seriously, why are we even chasing you on this?

Please read.  Out of the thousands of SKU's sent - this I can guarantee did
NOT come from us in such condition.

Return Reason:received_damaged_not_as_new
Comments :I would like to receive the new one. The one you delivered came
in an opened box and was damaged inside.

On Wed, Jun 24, 2020 at 10:40 AM Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hello Sweet,

Please note that we have picked the item from your end with the box in good
condition but yet the item inside is not in the perfect condition.

Thanks

On Wed, Jun 24, 2020 at 10:36 AM Sweet Pea Kids <[email-masked]> wrote:

Team,

Can we get an answer on this please?

Item is now back with us but, as mentioned this was not sent out in an open
package or damaged.

Nikki

On Sun, Jun 21, 2020 at 10:56 AM Sweet Pea Kids <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hello,

This was the last item in stock for this product and we can guarantee 100%
that we do not send out open boxes ever & we would not ever expect the
driver to accept an open box or Mumzword team to ship out anopen box.

This was clearly damaged once we handed it over.  Please investigate & we
will require payment for this.

As an alternative we can suggest this similar item & price to the customer
- https://www.mumzworld.com/en/viga-doll-cradle-1 // please raise a new PO
for this item if required.

Nikki

On Sun, Jun 21, 2020 at 9:34 AM Denmark A <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Vendor,

Please see the below customer complaint and allow us to send the item back
to you for your further evaluation.

Return Reason:received_damaged_not_as_new
Comments :I would like to receive the new one. The one you delivered came
in an opened box and was damaged inside.

We appreciate your support in this matter, Thank you.

Regards,

Den mark

-- 

__________________________________________________________

-- 

__________________________________________________________

-- 

-- 

__________________________________________________________

--