Subject: RE: Virtual CRA - Re: ORDER#600823540 || JB222459 - URGENT
From: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
To: Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>, Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>, Shajeeb <[email-masked]>
Cc: Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>, Samiya Sheikh <[email-masked]>, Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>, Denmark A <[email-masked]>, Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, "Farrah A." <[email-masked]>, Amani Bani Odeh <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2020 13:13:06 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

+ @Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]> @Shajeeb <[email-masked]>

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Wednesday, June 24, 2020 1:03 PM
*To:* Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>; Samiya Sheikh <
[email-masked]>; Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>; Denmark A <
[email-masked]>; Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>; Sagar Khawani <
[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>; Farrah A. <
[email-masked]>; Amani Bani Odeh <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Virtual CRA - Re: ORDER#600823540 || JB222459 - URGENT

Hello Eugene

Yes already updated on the lost sheet

Regards

Mostafa Saad

Last Mile  Mumzworld

On Wed, Jun 24, 2020 at 1:01 PM Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hello Magdy,

Order considered lost on courier Jeebly.

@Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>

Update on this case.

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Wednesday, June 24, 2020 12:23 PM
*To:* Samiya Sheikh <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>; Denmark A <[email-masked]>;
Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>; Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>;
Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>;
Farrah A. <[email-masked]>; Amani Bani Odeh <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Virtual CRA - Re: ORDER#600823540 || JB222459 - URGENT

@Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]> ....Please advise was the shipment
lost?

Thanks

On Mon, Jun 22, 2020 at 11:35 AM Samiya Sheikh <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Team,

Kindly create CRA urgently, Customer is following up and he is very
frustrated.

@Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>  please assist.

Regards

On Sun, May 31, 2020 at 9:11 PM Amani Bani Odeh <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dears,

Please action this asap the customer is on social media and already
frustrated we need to sort this out asap.

Thanks,

Amani

On Sat, May 30, 2020 at 2:28 PM Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Umang,

Please create and receive CRA in the write-off location for a refund.

Shipment lost by courier company as confirmed below

@Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]> Please process refund asap

Thanks

Regards,

Ekta

On Fri, 29 May 2020 at 17:29, Amani Bani Odeh <[email-masked]> wrote:

It was lost by the courier as confirmed in the above communication

On Fri, May 29, 2020 at 2:13 PM Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]> wrote:

Lost by who ?

Which Courier company or by our team then who ?

Pls provide detail

*From:* Amani Bani Odeh <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Friday, May 29, 2020 3:10 PM
*To:* Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>; Shinette Grace Ochoa <
[email-masked]>; Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>; customer care <
[email-masked]>; Farrah A. <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: ORDER#600823540 || JB222459 - URGENT

Hi Sagar,

Please sort this out asap the customer original order was lost we need to
process the refund.

@Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]> @Shinette Grace Ochoa
<[email-masked]> Sagar is requesting for CRA to process the refund
but the order was lost.

Thanks,

Amani

On Wed, May 27, 2020 at 7:29 PM Farrah A. <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hello,

The customer is following up closely for an update, please raise CRA ASAP

Best,

On Sun, May 24, 2020 at 12:55 PM Amani Bani Odeh <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Dears,

The customer original order was lost already, Please process the refund
asap we need to sort this out asap and refund the customer back.

@Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]> Please advise how to proceed Sagar is
asking for CRA please refer to Incident #1046032

Thanks,

Amani

On Sat, May 23, 2020 at 10:59 AM Amani Bani Odeh <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Dears,

Please check as Sagar requesting CRA to process the refund.

Thanks,

Amani

On Sun, May 17, 2020 at 11:46 AM Farooq <[email-masked]> wrote:

+Taiba -  Process Refund

The order value 282.17 AED.

Best Regards,

*Farooq Javed *| UAE Operations Manager – Last Mile Delivery

[email-masked] | +971504330629

[image: Image removed by sender.
uc%3fexport=download&id=1d4fDrxQEV68SRKBeOLeLkWkH6bQMzVrE&revid=0BxWzdey2sd3hZTBiK2F2cHVzelFYTlpkNUtLWDBteGptREtvPQ]

JEEBLY LLC (UAE) | www.JEEBLY.com <http://www.jeebly.com/>
Facility number: 4D, Plot 365-405, Al Quoz industrial Area-1, Dubai, UAE.

------------------------------

*From:* Amani Bani Odeh <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Sunday, May 17, 2020 12:34 PM
*To:* Noman Jeebly <[email-masked]>; Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>;
Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>; Shinette Grace Ochoa <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Farooq <[email-masked]>; Farrah A. <[email-masked]>; customer
care <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: ORDER#600823540 || JB222459 - URGENT

Hi Noman,

The item is now out of stock we won't be able to arrange for
replacement we'll refund the customer.

The order value 282.17 AED.

Hi Sagar,

Please check and process the refund, refer to  Incident #1046032  the
customer is on social media and need this to be sorted out asap .

Thanks,

Amani

On Fri, May 15, 2020 at 4:29 PM Noman Jeebly <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Team,

Good Day! Hope all of you safe and healthy.

I apologise for the late reply, I confirm that the driver keep the shipment
on the wrong place and he missed the shipment.

Requesting you to please send us the replacement and once created, please
share the JB number and Shipment cost with us we will deliver the shipment
to customer and charge amount from the driver.

Appreciate your prompt response.

Thanks

*Thanks & Best Regards,*

*Noman Riaz*|* Operations Fulfilment Officer*

[email-masked] *|* +971 545866954/ +971528945145

*Error! Filename not specified.*
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.jeebly.com_&d=DwMFaQ&c=pK0m1Y2YHijnQdgo_W0o4Q&r=6CFOrDWZjattLIv1d1XpLMfb2wsV7wlAF6awhzo0g1E&m=OfzcDgzrhbz09OKhF7-_bGuq4U0H-feuK0c7DuljViY&s=aTx1J2KFlyU3WFSxuAT7Hjlr6NMqK5TQEA2_9k08Jqo&e=>

*JEEBLY LLC (UAE) *| www.JEEBLY.com
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.JEEBLY.com&d=DwMFaQ&c=pK0m1Y2YHijnQdgo_W0o4Q&r=6CFOrDWZjattLIv1d1XpLMfb2wsV7wlAF6awhzo0g1E&m=OfzcDgzrhbz09OKhF7-_bGuq4U0H-feuK0c7DuljViY&s=hm3KnO1MKmg22_gBtJII0lymVLc2CK4EqjeiPNS53c4&e=>

Facility Number: 4D* |* Plot 365-405*|* Al Quoz industrial Area-1*|* Dubai,
UAE

------------------------------

*From:* Amani Bani Odeh <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Thursday, May 14, 2020 8:12 PM
*To:* Noman Jeebly <[email-masked]>; Farooq <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Farrah A. <[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>;
Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: ORDER#600823540 || JB222459 - URGENT

Dears,

We need this to be updated asap the custom is going to make compliant to
the consumer right.

On Thu, May 14, 2020 at 6:30 PM Amani Bani Odeh <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dears,

Please let us know the update the customer is following up and he needs an
urgent update as he didn't receive the order.

Thanks,

Amani

On Wed, May 13, 2020 at 9:25 PM Amani Bani Odeh <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dears ,

A kind reminder.

Thanks,

Amani

On Wed, May 13, 2020 at 5:45 PM Amani Bani Odeh <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dears,

Please update the customer is following up closely.

Thanks,

Amani

On Wed, May 13, 2020 at 10:35 AM Farooq <[email-masked]> wrote:

Noman -  Get this retrieved from the address.

Best Regards,

*Farooq Javed *| UAE Operations Manager – Last Mile Delivery

[email-masked] | +971504330629

[image: Image removed by sender.
uc%3fexport=download&id=1d4fDrxQEV68SRKBeOLeLkWkH6bQMzVrE&revid=0BxWzdey2sd3hZTBiK2F2cHVzelFYTlpkNUtLWDBteGptREtvPQ]

JEEBLY LLC (UAE) | www.JEEBLY.com <http://www.jeebly.com/>
Facility number: 4D, Plot 365-405, Al Quoz industrial Area-1, Dubai, UAE.

------------------------------

*From:* Farrah A. <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Wednesday, May 13, 2020 11:26 AM
*To:* Noman Jeebly <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Farooq <[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: ORDER#600823540 || JB222459 - URGENT

Hello team

Thank you so much for your efforts

Kindly check the below

Many thanks

On Wed, May 13, 2020 at 9:01 AM Noman Jeebly <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Farrah,

Will update you at earliest

Thanks

*Thanks & Best Regards,*

*Noman Riaz*|* Operations Fulfilment Officer*

[email-masked] *|* +971 545866954/ +971528945145

*Error! Filename not specified.*
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.jeebly.com_&d=DwMFaQ&c=pK0m1Y2YHijnQdgo_W0o4Q&r=6CFOrDWZjattLIv1d1XpLMfb2wsV7wlAF6awhzo0g1E&m=OfzcDgzrhbz09OKhF7-_bGuq4U0H-feuK0c7DuljViY&s=aTx1J2KFlyU3WFSxuAT7Hjlr6NMqK5TQEA2_9k08Jqo&e=>

*JEEBLY LLC (UAE) *| www.JEEBLY.com
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.JEEBLY.com&d=DwMFaQ&c=pK0m1Y2YHijnQdgo_W0o4Q&r=6CFOrDWZjattLIv1d1XpLMfb2wsV7wlAF6awhzo0g1E&m=OfzcDgzrhbz09OKhF7-_bGuq4U0H-feuK0c7DuljViY&s=hm3KnO1MKmg22_gBtJII0lymVLc2CK4EqjeiPNS53c4&e=>

Facility Number: 4D* |* Plot 365-405*|* Al Quoz industrial Area-1*|* Dubai,
UAE

------------------------------

*From:* Farrah A. <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Wednesday, May 13, 2020 9:57 AM
*To:* Farooq <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* customer care <[email-masked]>; Noman Jeebly <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: ORDER#600823540 || JB222459 - URGENT

Hello!

We need an urgent update please

Best,

On Wed, May 13, 2020 at 8:11 AM Farooq <[email-masked]> wrote:

Noman -  Verify And Update

Best Regards,

*Farooq Javed *| UAE Operations Manager – Last Mile Delivery

[email-masked] | +971504330629

[image: Image removed by sender.
uc%3fexport=download&id=1d4fDrxQEV68SRKBeOLeLkWkH6bQMzVrE&revid=0BxWzdey2sd3hZTBiK2F2cHVzelFYTlpkNUtLWDBteGptREtvPQ]

JEEBLY LLC (UAE) | www.JEEBLY.com <http://www.jeebly.com/>
Facility number: 4D, Plot 365-405, Al Quoz industrial Area-1, Dubai, UAE.

------------------------------

*From:* Farrah A. <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Tuesday, May 12, 2020 4:30 PM
*To:* Farooq <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* customer care <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* ORDER#600823540 || JB222459 - URGENT

Hello Farooq!

Hope you are well

Please confirm the delivery address for this order JB222459 as the cst did
not receive the items and it's showing as delivered on the website

Many thanks,

Farrah

-- 

*Regards, *

--