Subject: SO #200304215 - 832026004721
From: Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]>
To: Efran Siddiqi <[email-masked]>, Turki Arnous <[email-masked]>, Mohammed Alarifi <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2020 10:44:36 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Team,

Please note that the customer confirmed that the delivery agent called her
and asked the customer to come to Riyadh and she stays in Hotatn bani tamim
that 200Km far from Riyadh.

The last update is RTO and the customer did not refuse the shipment

Kindly check and update us

-- 

Best Regards,

*Yaseen Shaqra*

Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 4 4339455│ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>  │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE