Subject: RE: tracking number - SO# 600865899
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Farooq'" <[email-masked]>, "'lastmile'" <[email-masked]>, "'Hammad'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'customer care'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2020 13:30:47 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

<mailto:[email-masked]> @lastmile Please assist.

Radwa Ali
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 526476307│ e: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>   │
w:  <http://www.mumzworld.com/> www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE

 

From: Farooq <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Saturday, June 20, 2020 9:07 AM
To: Radwa Ali <[email-masked]>; lastmile <[email-masked]>;
Hammad <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: tracking number - SO# 600865899

Hi Radwa -  No record found by tracking number 600865899 please share JB ref
to confirm status. 

Best Regards , 

    

Muhammad Farooq Javed 
Operations Manager

 <http://www.jeebly.com/> 

 

JEEBLY LLC

Facility # 4D | Plot 365-405 | Al Quoz Industrial Area - 1

Dubai | United Arab Emirates

t: +971 800 533259

m: +971 504330629

e: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

 

 <http://www.jeebly.com/> www.jeebly.com

 <https://www.facebook.com/jeeblynow/>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/jeeblynow>
<https://twitter.com/jeeblynow1?lang=en>
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT9FS4UDGhD2jNdyhA_5yFw>
<https://www.instagram.com/jeeblynow/?hl=en>   

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  _____  

From: Radwa Ali <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Friday, June 19, 2020 2:31 PM
To: lastmile <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
Farooq <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Hammad
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: customer care <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: tracking number - SO# 600865899 

Hi LM and Farooq, 

Please check this order as it is not showing the tracking number from our
side and it shows shipped since the 9th but still not delivered.

Please advise as we need to deliver ASAP these are diapers that are urgently
needed.

Radwa Ali
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 526476307│ e: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>   │
w:  <http://www.mumzworld.com/> www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE

<https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ui=2&ik=e24c88d399&attid=0.1&permmsgid=ms
g-f%3A1649981980103539680&th=16e5e9de71ddfbe0&view=fimg&sz=s0-l75-ft&attbid=
ANGjdJ95JLKhOXcIJT5jHbVS3TTIuAiTB8AyBMAI_OSFtYzX6b5JJbj27qNVGtuKksk8I52g1jQ5
y40FXGSxBCednlYy-F_nlrrq5hZe>