Subject: RE: Proof of refund - 200282668 - MCI CASE
From: Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>
To: Shajeeb C <[email-masked]>, Malak Nobeh <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, Fahad Shafiq <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2020 11:18:11 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Malak

Just share refund proof from checkout to MCI and Customer in copy

*From:* Shajeeb C <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Tuesday, June 23, 2020 11:14 AM
*To:* Malak Nobeh <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>; customer care <
[email-masked]>; Fahad Shafiq <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Proof of refund - 200282668 - MCI CASE

Hi Malak,

Refund processed to card no starting with 4323 and ending with 3328.

Regards,

Shajeeb

On Tue, Jun 23, 2020 at 11:07 AM Malak Nobeh <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Shajeeb,

Yes i saw it ,how ever the customer keep complaining to MCI that his refund
is not processed or received on his account.Will share the proof again

Thank you.

On Tue, 23 Jun 2020 at 10:50, Shajeeb C <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Malak,

Refund already processed tpo card and the same updated in Zendesk,
please check.

Regards,

Shajeeb

On Tue, Jun 23, 2020 at 10:37 AM Malak Nobeh <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Sagar,

Please confirm if the refund done for the order 200282668  as the customer
complaining since 19th of May until now nothing deposit on his account.

Thanks.

-- 

--