Subject: Re: DHL Returns - 01/06/2020
From: Pavankumar A <[email-masked]>
To: Mark Anthony Laraga <[email-masked]>
Cc: Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>, Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, Michael Rolle <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2020 09:10:06 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Dear Mark,

According to you there is mentioned 2 pcs, but you said 1 pc was delivered,
and 1 more pc returned that we received just now, and  going to process now.

Please confirm here, Thanks

On Mon, Jun 1, 2020 at 2:38 PM Mark Anthony Laraga <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> Dear Team,
>
> Please check the below order list from DHL Returns hand over to Int'l Team.
>
> 1-Jun-20 200274068_2 Returned International Order DHL Dhl 2 PAID
> 9065194191
> 1-Jun-20 100137140_2 Returned International Order DHL Dhl 2 PAID
> 9065194180
> 1-Jun-20 200283819 Returned International Order DHL Dhl 1 PAID 9527129054
> 1-Jun-20 200275990_2 Returned International Order DHL Dhl 1 PAID
> 9527129113
> 1-Jun-20 100233131_2 Returned International Order DHL Dhl 1 PAID
> 9527129135
> 1-Jun-20 200877481 Returned International Order DHL Dhl 1 PAID 9065194386
> 1-Jun-20 100147084_1 Returned International Order DHL Dhl 1 PAID
> 9527129065
> 1-Jun-20 200284700 Returned International Order DHL Dhl 1 PAID 9065194375
> 1-Jun-20 100142638_2 Returned International Order DHL Dhl 1 PAID
> 9527129356
> 1-Jun-20 200281212 Returned International Order DHL Dhl 1 PAID 9527129043
> 1-Jun-20 200285690_1 Returned International Order DHL Dhl 1 PAID
> 9527129124
> 1-Jun-20 100148956 Returned International Order DHL Dhl 1 PAID 9527129076
> 1-Jun-20 200279529_2 Returned International Order DHL Dhl 1 PAID
> 9527129124
> 1-Jun-20 200273439_2 Returned International Order DHL Dhl 1 PAID
> 9065194353
> 1-Jun-20 200277833 Returned International Order DHL Dhl 2 PAID 9065194401
> 1-Jun-20 200271017_2 Returned International Order DHL Dhl 1 PAID
> 9065194364
> Best Regards,
> Mark.
>

-- 

Regards,

*Pavankumar A*
Last Mile Operations

*P* +971 507074205
*E* [email-masked] <[email-masked]>

*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/> [image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld> 
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com> 
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution of this information is prohibited, and may be punishable by
law. If this was sent to you in error, please notify the sender by reply
e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Please consider the
environment before printing this e-mail.