Subject: Insurance renewal 2020 - 2021
From: Gerard Saatdjian <[email-masked]>
Cc: Mona Ataya <[email-masked]>, Leena <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2020 21:01:04 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Dear All,

Please note that the current insurance policy in place for 2019 – 2020 will
expire on June 26th, and as of June 27th we will renew the same policy with
Oman insurance.

Attached please find the table of benefits and the network of hospitals and
clinics covered.

Please keep in mind that the cards will be dispatched within the coming
week, and in the meantime you can visit using your emirates ID.

Please plan in advance for your visit to avoid any last minute hiccups.

More details will follow on the benefits and how to access them from your
Bayzat application.

Regards,

*Gerard Saatdjian*
Head of HR

*P* +971 4 245 1334    *E* [email-masked]

*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/> [image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld> 
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com> 
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution of this information is prohibited, and may be punishable by
law. If this was sent to you in error, please notify the sender by reply
e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Please consider the
environment before printing this e-mail.