Subject: RE: Naqel AWBs - MCI Cases
From: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
To: Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>, Rodina Magdy <[email-masked]>, Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>
Cc: Alaa Musa <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2020 16:50:50 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hello Hussain,

-  200260742-  Rellocated to Saee – AWB still in Draft mode – Let me know
if you prefer refund then they can return it.

- 100134110_2 – Shows RTO - @Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]> Please
confirm with NAQEL if returned to Tamer.

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Monday, June 22, 2020 4:26 PM
*To:* Rodina Magdy <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Ismael Alcoran Japin <[email-masked]>; customer care <
[email-masked]>; Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>; Eugene Mugisa <
[email-masked]>; Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Naqel AWBs - MCI Cases

Dear Rodina / Eugene,

The below orders are MCI Cases but it is not in Naqel Tracker.

Can you check where are these ?

*ORDER#*

*Order Ref*

*COURIER*

TRACKING#

200260742

Naqel

70762242

*100134110*

*Naqel*

*70783694*