Subject: DHL Returns : 22/06/2020
From: Mark Anthony Laraga <[email-masked]>
To: Pavankumar A <[email-masked]>, Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>
Cc: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>, Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2020 16:04:29 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Dear Team,

Please check the below order list for DHL returns Hand over to Int'l team.

Best Regards,
Mark.

22-Jun-20 200301643_1 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 3 PAID
5017096420
22-Jun-20 600895691 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
5017096405
22-Jun-20 600898403 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
5017096416
22-Jun-20 200302206 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
5017096372
22-Jun-20 200301928 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
5017096361
22-Jun-20 200305602_1 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
5017096394
22-Jun-20 700234212 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
1045492136
22-Jun-20 200300366_1 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
5017096383
22-Jun-20 100158120_2 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
5017096442