Subject: RE: Cashback voucher - expired
From: Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>
To: Sara Ahmed <[email-masked]>, Lima Premlal <[email-masked]>, Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>
Cc: Amr Abed <[email-masked]>, Sara Abdelnabi <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2020 14:51:21 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Ok fine Sara

But see that they do minimum spend on each monthly voucher.

*From:* Sara Ahmed <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Monday, June 22, 2020 2:44 PM
*To:* Lima Premlal <[email-masked]>; Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>;
Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Amr Abed <[email-masked]>; Sara Abdelnabi <[email-masked]>;
customer care <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Cashback voucher - expired

Hi Lima,

Customers are always advised that they can access their cashback vouchers
on their app under the account section.

If you would like to give her a replacement voucher out of good will,
please confirm with Sagar.

Thanks

Sara

On Mon, 22 Jun 2020 at 13:38, Lima Premlal <[email-masked]> wrote:

Team,

Do we have any update here?

*From:* Lima Premlal <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Sunday, June 21, 2020 3:20 PM
*To:* Sara Ahmed <[email-masked]>; 'Amr Abed' <[email-masked]>;
Sara Abdelnabi <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* customer care <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Cashback voucher - expired
*Importance:* High

Dear Sara & Amr,

Please note that one of our customer’s have raised an issue claiming she
haven’t received any mails regarding the cash voucher for past 3 months nor
she was aware that the codes can be viewed on Voucher tab on her account.

Customer Name: Ayesha AlHammadi

Customer Email: [email-masked]

Please let us know what can be done to compensate the customer in this
regards.

Regards,

Lima

-- 

*Sara Ahmed*

Head of Technology

e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w: www.mumzworld.com

a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE