Subject: JRT-JK803330-90 - Sales Order # 600791893
From: Radwa Ali <[email-masked]>
To: Yaser Mosanna <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2020 13:55:28 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi All,
Please check the images attached as we received a complaint from the
customer that the swing has an arm that does not match the remaining parts
as shown.
We need to either collect the item or check if we can replace the arm that
is the incorrect (white) colour.
He reported the issue right away but we were unable to collect the item as
he is in Bahrain and the shipping was not available.

*Radwa Ali*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 526476307│ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>  │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE