Subject: RE: Order #600857133 // Sku :TC-SI36016 // Name :Summer Infant - Baby Pixel-Cadet-4.3 // Defective
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Denmark A'" <[email-masked]>, "'LPO | BabygrowFzc'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Samran Iftikhar'" <[email-masked]>, "'customer care'" <[email-masked]>, "'Returns.fc'" <[email-masked]>, "'Kenneth Nwaso'" <[email-masked]>, "'Sales | BabygrowFzc'" <[email-masked]>, "'Alina D'Souza'" <[email-masked]>, "'Umang Mehrotra'" <[email-masked]>, "'Mohamed Magdy'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2020 10:30:18 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Denmark,

Thanks for your confirmation, we will send the product asap.

Hi Bijo,

Please handover the product with the Mumzworld WH team at the earliest.

Warmest Regards,

Ajish Koshy 

1J-12/1, Hamriyah Free Zone P.O Box 51541,

Sharjah (UAE) Tel: +971 6 5265645  Mob: +971 503980001 

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] Web:  <http://www.babygrowfzc.com/> www.babygrowfzc.com

From: Denmark A <[email-masked]> 
Sent: 22 June 2020 10:10 AM
To: Ajish | BabygrowFzc <[email-masked]>
Cc: Samran Iftikhar <[email-masked]>; LPO | BabygrowFzc <[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <[email-masked]>; Kenneth Nwaso <[email-masked]>; Sales | BabygrowFzc <[email-masked]>; Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>; Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>; Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Order #600857133 // Sku :TC-SI36016 // Name :Summer Infant - Baby Pixel-Cadet-4.3 // Defective

Dear Ajish, 

Please send back the item to our  warehouse. 

Regards,

On Mon, Jun 22, 2020 at 10:07 AM <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Hi Denmark,

Our team has checked the product and there was no error in pairing the device.

Please refer the attached email and advise on collection.

Warmest Regards,

Ajish Koshy 

1J-12/1, Hamriyah Free Zone P.O Box 51541,

Sharjah (UAE) Tel: +971 6 5265645  Mob: +971 503980001 

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] Web:  <http://www.babygrowfzc.com/> www.babygrowfzc.com

From: Denmark A <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: 22 June 2020 09:48 AM
To: Ajish | BabygrowFzc <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: Samran Iftikhar <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; LPO | BabygrowFzc <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; customer care <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Returns.fc <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Kenneth Nwaso <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Sales | BabygrowFzc <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Alina D'Souza <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Re: Order #600857133 // Sku :TC-SI36016 // Name :Summer Infant - Baby Pixel-Cadet-4.3 // Defective

Dear Ajish, 

Item already handed over to your team last 15th of June 2020.

Regards, 

On Mon, Jun 22, 2020 at 9:41 AM <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Hi Denmark,

Could you please update on the below at the earliest?

Warmest Regards,

Ajish Koshy 

1J-12/1, Hamriyah Free Zone P.O Box 51541,

Sharjah (UAE) Tel: +971 6 5265645  Mob: +971 503980001 

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] Web:  <http://www.babygrowfzc.com/> www.babygrowfzc.com

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: 21 June 2020 09:30 AM
To: 'Samran Iftikhar' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Denmark A' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'LPO | BabygrowFzc' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'customer care' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Returns.fc' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Kenneth Nwaso' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Sales | BabygrowFzc' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Alina D'Souza' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Umang Mehrotra' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Mohamed Magdy' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: Order #600857133 // Sku :TC-SI36016 // Name :Summer Infant - Baby Pixel-Cadet-4.3 // Defective

Hi Samran/Denmark,

Any update?

Warmest Regards,

Ajish Koshy 

1J-12/1, Hamriyah Free Zone P.O Box 51541,

Sharjah (UAE) Tel: +971 6 5265645  Mob: +971 503980001 

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] Web:  <http://www.babygrowfzc.com/> www.babygrowfzc.com

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: 17 June 2020 10:14 PM
To: 'Samran Iftikhar' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Denmark A' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'LPO | BabygrowFzc' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'customer care' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Returns.fc' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Kenneth Nwaso' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Sales | BabygrowFzc' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Alina D'Souza' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Umang Mehrotra' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Mohamed Magdy' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: Order #600857133 // Sku :TC-SI36016 // Name :Summer Infant - Baby Pixel-Cadet-4.3 // Defective

Hi Samran/Denmark,

Greetings!

After checking the product, It is working perfectly fine.

Also, We have paired the camera with the Monitor. Please refer the attached instruction manual for your further reference.

Please advise how to proceed.

Warmest Regards,

Ajish Koshy 

1J-12/1, Hamriyah Free Zone P.O Box 51541,

Sharjah (UAE) Tel: +971 6 5265645  Mob: +971 503980001 

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] Web:  <http://www.babygrowfzc.com/> www.babygrowfzc.com

From: Samran Iftikhar <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: 16 June 2020 09:33 AM
To: Ajish | BabygrowFzc <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: LPO | BabygrowFzc <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; customer care <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Denmark A <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Returns.fc <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Kenneth Nwaso <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Sales | BabygrowFzc <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Alina D'Souza <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Re: Order #600857133 // Sku :TC-SI36016 // Name :Summer Infant - Baby Pixel-Cadet-4.3 // Defective

Dear Ajish,

Today it will be dispatch.

Regards

Samran Iftakhar

On Sun, Jun 14, 2020 at 11:57 AM <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Hi Samran,

Kindly confirm if the mentioned faulty product was handed over with Bijo.

Warmest Regards,

Ajish Koshy 

1J-12/1, Hamriyah Free Zone P.O Box 51541,

Sharjah (UAE) Tel: +971 6 5265645  Mob: +971 503980001 

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] Web:  <http://www.babygrowfzc.com/> www.babygrowfzc.com

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: 11 June 2020 11:18 AM
To: 'Denmark A' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Samran Iftikhar' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'customer care' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Returns.fc' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Kenneth Nwaso' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Sales | BabygrowFzc' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'LPO | BabygrowFzc' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Alina D'Souza' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Umang Mehrotra' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Mohamed Magdy' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: Order #600857133 // Sku :TC-SI36016 // Name :Summer Infant - Baby Pixel-Cadet-4.3 // Defective

Dear Samran,

As discussed, you may handover the faulty product with Bijo Mathew.

We will check the product and update with you asap.

Warmest Regards,

Ajish Koshy 

1J-12/1, Hamriyah Free Zone P.O Box 51541,

Sharjah (UAE) Tel: +971 6 5265645  Mob: +971 503980001 

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] Web:  <http://www.babygrowfzc.com/> www.babygrowfzc.com

From: Denmark A <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: 11 June 2020 08:30 AM
To: Ajish | BabygrowFzc <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: customer care <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Returns.fc <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Kenneth Nwaso <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Sales | BabygrowFzc <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Samran Iftikhar <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; LPO | BabygrowFzc <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Alina D'Souza <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Re: Order #600857133 // Sku :TC-SI36016 // Name :Summer Infant - Baby Pixel-Cadet-4.3 // Defective

Hi Ajish, 

Please collect the item and investigate further from your end. thank you. 

Regards, 

Den mark

On Mon, Jun 8, 2020 at 10:04 AM <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Dear Denmark,

Greetings

Could you please try connecting the Baby monitor as per attached user manual?

Warmest Regards,

Ajish Koshy 

1J-12/1, Hamriyah Free Zone P.O Box 51541,

Sharjah (UAE) Tel: +971 6 5265645  Mob: +971 503980001 

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] Web:  <http://www.babygrowfzc.com/> www.babygrowfzc.com

From: Denmark A <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: 08 June 2020 09:12 AM
To: Sales | BabygrowFzc <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; LPO | BabygrowFzc <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Ajish | BabygrowFzc <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: customer care <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Returns.fc <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Kenneth Nwaso <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Samran Iftikhar <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Alina D'Souza <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Order #600857133 // Sku :TC-SI36016 // Name :Summer Infant - Baby Pixel-Cadet-4.3 // Defective

Dear Vendor,

Please see the below customer complaint and allow us to send the item back to you for your further evaluation. 

Return Reason:doesnt_work_or_defective
Comments :The item has deficiency, monitor is not connecting to the camera  

 

We appreciate your support in this matter, Thank you. 

Regards,

Den mark