Subject: SO 600898466-RoadRiders::MohamedAyoub
From: Angeli Fontillas <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, Uae Lastmile <[email-masked]>, Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2020 18:28:03 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hello Team,

Customer is ff up on the order, he urgently needs the nappies and milk for
his baby.

Please take note of the complete shipping address and as per customer if
they are not able to answer the call,  just go directly to the apartment
and just ring the bell.

*SHIP TOIain Barnett*

*Building C6 / Apartment B505King Abdullah Bin Abdulaziz Street / ADIB al
bateen branchAbu Dhabi United Arab Emirates SHIP AREAKhor Al BateenSHIP
PHONE971565588227*
Thank you.

*Regards,*

*Angeli Fontillas*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455   Ext 1324 │ e: [email-masked]
<[email-masked]> │ w: www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE