Subject: RE: 600838358 warranty/ spare parts Intex Filter Pump (For 8'To12' Pool) 530 Gal
From: Elena Skryabina <[email-masked]>
To: Abdul Moiz Ashraf <[email-masked]>, "Alina D'Souza" <[email-masked]>, Megha Dani <[email-masked]>, Denmark A <[email-masked]>, Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>, Jessa Garcia <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2020 18:20:55 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Abdul,

Can you please advice when are you expecting the part back in stock so we
can advice to the customer?

@Jessa, please contact Intex directly and see if they  can assist the
customer with the spare part and aftersales service.

Thank you,

*From:* Abdul Moiz Ashraf <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Sunday, June 21, 2020 6:15 PM
*To:* Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>; Megha Dani <[email-masked]>;
Denmark A <[email-masked]>; Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>;
Jessa Garcia <[email-masked]>; Elena Skryabina <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* customer care <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: 600838358 warranty/ spare parts Intex Filter Pump (For
8'To12' Pool) 530 Gal

Sorry we dont have any spare part available at the moment.

Thanks & Regards,

*Abdul Moiz *

*Mobile Number : +971 55 3996788 *

*Office Address: Deira, Dubai.*

------------------------------

*From:* Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Sunday, June 21, 2020 1:19 PM
*To:* Abdul Moiz Ashraf <[email-masked]>; Megha Dani <
[email-masked]>; Denmark A <[email-masked]>; Umang Mehrotra <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* customer care <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* 600838358 warranty/ spare parts Intex Filter Pump (For 8'To12'
Pool) 530 Gal

Hi Team,

Customer purchased the below item in May and had a concern please advised
to the below request.

Delivery date 1st May

600838358

TW-28604
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=170211>

Intex Filter Pump (For 8'To12' Pool) 530 Gal

Regards,

Alina