Subject: Message for the CEO and Founder Mona Ataya
From: Emran Alrababah <[email-masked]>
To: Office <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2020 16:13:14 +0300
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Dear Mrs Ataya,

I hope my email finds you well!

My name is Olga Kandinskaia, I am a finance professor at a business schools
in Cyprus and one of my key professional activities is writing business
cases for teaching in the MBA classroom. I have received three
international awards for my cases.

I have recently heard you speaking at the Creative Women Conference online,
and I would LOVE to write a case study about the way your company managed
to survive and thrive in the covid19 lockdown. I think your story will make
a fantastic example for a strategy class for MBAs. I publish my cases in
various prestigious academic outlets, such as Emerald Publishing or Harvard
Business Publishing – no doubt that such positive publicity for your
company will be a big plus. Your personality as a woman CEO in the Middle
East makes this potential business case a perfect example of women
empowerment, which is so much needed. (Only 20% of Harvard cases feature a
woman and even those show women typically as less decisive, more
risk-averse, more detail-oriented – rather than a visionary and powerful
leader).

I see our cooperation as a win-win for both of us 😊 – and I will be
looking forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,

Olga

Dr Olga Kandinskaia

Assistant Professor of Finance & MBM Director @ CIIM

Tel: +357 22 66 22 14 Email: [email-masked] Skype: olga.kandinskaia

LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/olga-kandinskaia-1154a93b

Track Chair for Accounting, Finance and Economics at NACRA
https://www.nacra.net/conference/conference-tracks-2/

Case writer - HBR store
https://store.hbr.org/product/zorbas-bakeries-cyprus-an-option-to-expand/NA0585

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended
solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or
opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of Cyprus International Institute of Management. If you are
not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action
based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the
sender if you believe you have received this email in error.