Subject: RE: Order Number 100125155
From: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
To: "Asad ." <[email-masked]>, Anas nazzal <[email-masked]>, DXB CS <[email-masked]>, Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>, KSA Lastmile <[email-masked]>, Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>, Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>, Shady Elgendy <[email-masked]>, Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>, Shajeeb Cheriyath <[email-masked]>
Cc: Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2020 14:10:03 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hello Asad,

The shipment picked up by NAQEL on 14th of April and they haven’t delivered
until now. It is still undelivered and is one of the non moving shipments.

@Anas nazzal <[email-masked]>

Please place a new order for the customer and we shall mark this lost on
NAQEL.

+ @Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]> @Shajeeb Cheriyath
<[email-masked]> FYA

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Asad . <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Sunday, June 21, 2020 1:58 PM
*To:* Anas nazzal <[email-masked]>; DXB CS <[email-masked]>;
Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>; KSA Lastmile <
[email-masked]>; Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>; Amir
Julkarnain <[email-masked]>; Shady Elgendy <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>; Zubair Wahid <
[email-masked]>; Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>; customer care <
[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Order Number 100125155

Adding Shady,

This is very concerning…..

Kind Regards,

*Asad Pirzada*
Chief Operations Officer

*M * +971 504 09 5386
*E* [email-masked]

*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/> [image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld> 
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com> 
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution of this information is prohibited, and may be punishable by
law. If this was sent to you in error, please notify the sender by reply
e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Please consider the
environment before printing this e-mail.

*From: *Anas nazzal <[email-masked]>
*Date: *Sunday, 21 June 2020 at 1:45 PM
*To: *DXB CS <[email-masked]>, Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <
[email-masked]>, KSA Lastmile <[email-masked]>, Ekta
Jesswani <[email-masked]>, Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>
*Cc: *Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>, Zubair Wahid <
[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>, customer care <
[email-masked]>, Asad <[email-masked]>
*Subject: *Re: Order Number 100125155

Dear Team,

Kindly note that the below order has been created on  28-Mar-2020 but no
delivery was so far.

Shipment number 70770596

Best regards,

Anas Nazzal

<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>

Virus-free. www.avast.com
<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>

On Tue, Jun 9, 2020 at 1:35 PM DXB CS <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Team,

We requested for urgent delivery .

Regards,

Anita D’souza

Customer Service Team

Mobile No: +971-504248925

.

*DISCLAIMER: The content of this email is confidential and intended for the
recipient(s) specified in the message only. It is strictly forbidden to
share any part of this message with any third party, without a written
consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please
reply to this message and follow with its deletion.*

*From:* Anas nazzal [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Tuesday, June 9, 2020 12:57 PM
*To:* KSA Lastmile <[email-masked]>; Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <
[email-masked]>; Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>; Zubair Wahid
<[email-masked]>; Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]; DXB CS <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* customer care <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Order Number 100125155

Dear Team,

Kindly do the needful and arrange an urgent delivery to the subject order
as the customer did place an order at  28-Mar-2020

Wimo-KSA::2007000026003

iMile-KSA::604042023913

NAQEL-Road::70770596

iMile-KSA::604082081924

Best Regards,Anas Nazzal

<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>

Virus-free. www.avast.com
<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>