Subject: RE: 600838358 warranty/ spare parts Intex Filter Pump (For 8'To12' Pool) 530 Gal
From: Jessa Garcia <[email-masked]>
To: "Alina D'Souza" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Denmark A <[email-masked]>, Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>, Elena Skryabina <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2020 13:54:58 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Alina,

The customer will buy?

Warm regards,

*Jessa Garcia*

Business Development Team

p:  +971 (0)4 245 1317 │ e: [email-masked] │ w: www.mumzworld.com

a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

*From:* Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Sunday, June 21, 2020 1:52 PM
*To:* Jessa Garcia <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Denmark A <[email-masked]>; Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>;
Elena Skryabina <[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: 600838358 warranty/ spare parts Intex Filter Pump (For
8'To12' Pool) 530 Gal

Hi Jessa,

Yes not a replacement customer received the item fine.

Needs a spare part if possible

Regards,

Alina

On Sun, Jun 21, 2020 at 1:42 PM Jessa Garcia <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Alina,

Can you please reconfirm that this is not a replacement, right?

As clearly mentioned by the customer that they received the item fine.

Please advise.

Warm regards,

*Jessa Garcia*

Business Development Team

p:  +971 (0)4 245 1317 │ e: [email-masked] │ w: www.mumzworld.com

a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

*From:* Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Sunday, June 21, 2020 1:21 PM
*To:* Abdul Moiz Ashraf <[email-masked]>; Denmark A <
[email-masked]>; Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>; Jessa Garcia <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* customer care <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: 600838358 warranty/ spare parts Intex Filter Pump (For
8'To12' Pool) 530 Gal

++ [email-masked]

Regards,

Alina

On Sun, Jun 21, 2020 at 1:19 PM Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Team,

Customer purchased the below item in May and had a concern please advised
to the below request.

Delivery date 1st May

600838358

TW-28604
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=170211>

Intex Filter Pump (For 8'To12' Pool) 530 Gal

Regards,

Alina