Subject: INCOMPLETE CRA- 600830157
From: Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
To: "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>, Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2020 18:40:04 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Team,

Kindly update the CRA as one item has been missed.

600830157_2 VND-8906049913313
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=802678> VAADI
HERBALS - Papaya Honey Saffron Fairness Scrub Gel 110

The customer is asking for a refund.

Thank you
Warm Regards,

*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE