Subject: Re: ORDER # 200293152
From: Samiya Sheikh <[email-masked]>
To: ksa lastmile <[email-masked]>, Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>
Cc: ccteam <[email-masked]>, Mohammed Obiedo <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2020 10:26:57 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Team,

Kindly advise the AWB of 200293152_2 urgently.

Regards

On Sun, Jun 14, 2020 at 1:50 PM Mohammed Obiedo <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> Hi team,
>
> with reference to the mentioned order number its showing 100% fulfilled
> but only 1 item has tracking ID please share with us the tracking ID for
> the remaining 8 items
>
> Regards,
> Obiedo
>