Subject: Incomplete CRA- 200258532// CRAKTM5792
From: Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
To: Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>, Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, "Raghu Nalloor (R3PL)" <[email-masked]>, "Azharuddin Kalamuddin (R3PL)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2020 09:40:55 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Team,

The CRA created was incomplete. There is one more item that has not been
included.

200258532_1 DBT-53395
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=508148> KidKraft
- Let's Cook Wooden Play Kitchen

Please update the CRA to initiate the refund process.

Thank you
*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE