Subject: Missing Item - Order # 200266507_2 AWB: 70779584
From: Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
To: DXB CS <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>, "Outbound.fc" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2020 09:22:21 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Anita,

As per the customer, one item is missing from her order.

200266507_2 TC-SI-95021A
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=1108307> Summer
Infant - Comfort Me Body Pillow - Beige

@Outbound.fc <[email-masked]> @lastmile <[email-masked]>
- is the above item been included on the shipment?

Kindly check and advise. Thank you

Warm Regards,

*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE