Subject: Re: urgent dispatch 200286014 // iMile-KSA::605102083938
From: Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]>
To: Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>, Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Azharuddin Kalamuddin (R3PL)" <[email-masked]>, "Raghu Nalloor (R3PL)" <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, Samiya Sheikh <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2020 16:38:53 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Zubair and Hussain,

Please note that the customer complained on MCI and asked for a refund
urgently

@Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]> Please cancel the order asap

@Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]> Please create the
CRA urgently

On Wed, Jun 3, 2020 at 6:22 PM Samiya Sheikh <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Hi Team,
>
> Kindly update the status of this shipment urgently.
>
> Regards
>

-- 

Best Regards,

*Yaseen Shaqra*

Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 4 4339455│ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>  │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE