Subject: Order Status - 100129253_1// awb: 70770688
From: Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
To: Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>, Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, "Raghu Nalloor (R3PL)" <[email-masked]>, "Azharuddin Kalamuddin (R3PL)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2020 16:03:18 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Team,

What is the status of this shipment? As per Naqel's website, order was
returned since 31 May.

The customer is about to give birth anytime soon and needs her order
urgently.

Can we reship it?

Please advise. Thank you
Warm Regards,

*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE