Subject: RE: cancellation 600872848_2 // Emirates-Post::1000006961468
From: Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>
To: Radwa Ali <[email-masked]>
Cc: Samiya Sheikh <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2020 12:03:00 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Radwa,

When we received the shipment we called up customer and customer he said he
wants the shipment. So team reship it again.

Regards,

Umang Mehrotra

*From:* Radwa Ali [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Thursday, June 18, 2020 11:58 AM
*To:* Returns.fc <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Samiya Sheikh <[email-masked]>; customer care <
[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: cancellation 600872848_2 // Emirates-Post::1000006961468

Hi Returns team,

This has been returned since the 17th of June and the customer keeps
following up for refund.

We need a CRA ASAP.

*Radwa Ali*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 526476307│ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>  │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE

On Sun, Jun 14, 2020 at 11:13 AM Usman Abbasi <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Noted.

*From:* Samiya Sheikh <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Sunday, June 14, 2020 10:15 AM
*To:* Usman Abbasi <[email-masked]>; Rajesh Pattabhi <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* customer care <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* cancellation 600872848_2 // Emirates-Post::1000006961468

Hi Team,

Kindly cancel/return this shipment as per customer's request.

Regards

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Returns.fc" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to [email-masked].
To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/returns.fc/CAJ_iQ--iydSzFrSqacWWbCwd4%3DAyRZu2LrSq9fzZLGza%2B2xo3Q%40mail.gmail.com
<https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/returns.fc/CAJ_iQ--iydSzFrSqacWWbCwd4%3DAyRZu2LrSq9fzZLGza%2B2xo3Q%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
.