Subject: PLS CANCEL - 200247087_1//awb: 5552715477
From: Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
To: Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>, Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2020 19:50:01 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Team,

There are 3 other items that have not been included on the CRA (CRAKTM359 )

Please cancel and create the CRA for the ff items:

200247087_1 SMB-KFG1365-18-24M
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=850803> Smart
Baby - Infant Polka Dress - Off-White_18-24m

200247087_1 SMB-MCG836-3-4Y
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=836453> Flower
Girl - Woven Checkered Dresss -

200247087_1 AWL-aTB19B122B_120
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=546764> Sugar
Rush - Popular Pink 3pc Set_4-5y

Thank you
Warm Regards,

*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE