Subject: RE: Order #600724819 // Sku :TC-B-TT70 // Name :Tommee Tippee Quick Cook Baby Food Steamer Blender + Weaning Spoon x 5 + Section Plate x 2 + Roll & Go Bib // Defective
From: Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>
To: Samran Iftikhar <[email-masked]>, Avinash TrucareFzc <[email-masked]>
Cc: RP Singh TrucareFzc <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>, Kenneth Nwaso <[email-masked]>, Denmark A <[email-masked]>, Benoy TrucareFzc <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2020 16:13:09 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Avinash,

Please update.

Regards,

Umang Mehrotra

*From:* Samran Iftikhar [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Sunday, June 14, 2020 9:24 AM
*To:* Avinash TrucareFzc <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* RP Singh TrucareFzc <[email-masked]>; customer care <
[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <[email-masked]>; Kenneth Nwaso
<[email-masked]>; Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>;
Denmark A <[email-masked]>; Benoy TrucareFzc <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]; Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Order #600724819 // Sku :TC-B-TT70 // Name :Tommee Tippee
Quick Cook Baby Food Steamer Blender + Weaning Spoon x 5 + Section Plate x
2 + Roll & Go Bib // Defective

Dear Avinash,

Reminder. Please do the needful.

Regards

Samran Iftakhar

On Thu, Jun 11, 2020 at 12:06 PM Avinash TrucareFzc <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hi Samran

I tried calling

About all the orders that are having some defect I will update you on
Sunday

Thanks

Kind regards

Avi.

*From:* Samran Iftikhar [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Thursday, June 11, 2020 12:04 PM
*To:* Avinash TrucareFzc
*Cc:* RP Singh TrucareFzc; customer care; Returns.fc; Kenneth Nwaso; Umang
Mehrotra; Denmark A; Benoy TrucareFzc; Padam TrucareFzc; Mohamed Magdy
*Subject:* Re: Order #600724819 // Sku :TC-B-TT70 // Name :Tommee Tippee
Quick Cook Baby Food Steamer Blender + Weaning Spoon x 5 + Section Plate x
2 + Roll & Go Bib // Defective

Dear Avinash,

Please go through with the below mail and revert ASAP.

Regards

Samran Iftakhar

On Thu, May 7, 2020 at 6:24 PM Denmark A <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Vendor,

Please see the below customer complaint and allow us to send the item back
to you for your further evaluation.

Return Reason:doesnt_work_or_defective

Comments :Dear team The equipment stopped working during the first times
when used. The machine turns on but the screen is not working so I can’t
use it. Regards,

We appreciate your support in this matter, Thank you.

Stay HOME Stay SAFE…

Regards,

Den mark

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Returns.fc" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to [email-masked].
To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/returns.fc/CAFpnSTvZ6aBB-q%3DfX9VVSwTyV0eSHKfVn2b-KR2uDMbhWQoSBA%40mail.gmail.com
<https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/returns.fc/CAFpnSTvZ6aBB-q%3DfX9VVSwTyV0eSHKfVn2b-KR2uDMbhWQoSBA%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
.