Subject: RE: Order #600664161 // Incident #905369 // JB-143121 // Russell Hobbs - 2X Heavy Duty Vacuum Cleaner K-403-2 // Warranty check // Repair
From: Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>
To: Denmark A <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>, Mohammed Tousif <[email-masked]>, Kenneth Nwaso <[email-masked]>, Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>, Morgan Vaz <[email-masked]>, Thamaraiselvan Rajasekar <[email-masked]>, SDA Service <[email-masked]>, Nadeem Ahmed Khan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2020 13:57:03 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Denmark,

Please share the signed POD with Morgan now.

Regards,

Umang Mehrotra

*From:* Morgan Vaz [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Tuesday, June 16, 2020 7:01 PM
*To:* Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>; Thamaraiselvan Rajasekar <
[email-masked]>; SDA Service <
[email-masked]>; Nadeem Ahmed Khan <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* customer care <[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <
[email-masked]>; Mohammed Tousif <
[email-masked]>; Kenneth Nwaso <
[email-masked]>; Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Order #600664161 // Incident #905369 // JB-143121 // Russell
Hobbs - 2X Heavy Duty Vacuum Cleaner K-403-2 // Warranty check // Repair

Dear Umang,

Can you please share the receipt  copy given by our team.

Thanks & Regards

<https://www.jashanmalgroup.com/>

*Morgan Vaz**​*

*Key Accounts Manager*

Jashanmal National Company LLC

PO Box

1545

,

Dubai

,

United Arab Emirates

Tel: *+97144174800 Ext: 4818* <+97144174800%20Ext:%204818>

[email-masked]* <[email-masked]>

*www.jashanmalgroup.com* <https://www.jashanmalgroup.com/>
------------------------------

*From:* Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Tuesday, June 16, 2020 1:51 PM
*To:* Thamaraiselvan Rajasekar <[email-masked]>; Morgan
Vaz <[email-masked]>; SDA Service <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* customer care <[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <
[email-masked]>; Mohammed Tousif <
[email-masked]>; Kenneth Nwaso <
[email-masked]>; Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* RE: Order #600664161 // Incident #905369 // JB-143121 // Russell
Hobbs - 2X Heavy Duty Vacuum Cleaner K-403-2 // Warranty check // Repair

Dear Jashanmal Team,

We are considering it as LOST now, please share the credit note for the
same.

Regards,

Umang Mehrotra

*From:* Thamaraiselvan Rajasekar [mailto:[email-masked]]

*Sent:* Sunday, June 14, 2020 5:25 PM
*To:* Morgan Vaz <[email-masked]>; SDA Service <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* customer care <[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <
[email-masked]>; Mohammed Tousif <
[email-masked]>; Kenneth Nwaso <
[email-masked]>; Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* RE: Order #600664161 // Incident #905369 // JB-143121 // Russell
Hobbs - 2X Heavy Duty Vacuum Cleaner K-403-2 // Warranty check // Repair

Dear Team,

Please check and revert.

<https://www.jashanmalgroup.com/>

*Thamaraiselvan Rajasekar**​*

*Sales Coordinator*

Jashanmal National Company LLC

PO Box

1545

,

Dubai

,

United Arab Emirates

Tel: *+97144174873 Ext: 4873* <+97144174873%20Ext:%204873>

[email-masked]* <[email-masked]>

*www.jashanmalgroup.com* <https://www.jashanmalgroup.com/>

*From:* Denmark A <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Sunday, June 14, 2020 4:47 PM
*To:* Books - Wholesale <[email-masked]>; Thamaraiselvan
Rajasekar <[email-masked]>; Mohammed Tousif <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* customer care <[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <
[email-masked]>; Kenneth Nwaso <[email-masked]>;
Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Order #600664161 // Incident #905369 // JB-143121 // Russell
Hobbs - 2X Heavy Duty Vacuum Cleaner K-403-2 // Warranty check // Repair

Hi Thamaraiselvan and Mohammed,

Please respond and update.

Regards,

Den mark

On Wed, Apr 29, 2020 at 11:05 AM Denmark A <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Vendor,

Please see the below customer complaint and allow us to send the item back
to you for your further evaluation.

Reason of return: sudden disfunction
Customer wants to repair it under the warranty

We appreciate your support in this matter, Thank you.

Stay HOME Stay SAFE…

Regards,

Den mark

------------------------------

DISCLAIMER:

This message is for the named addressee’s use only. It may contain
confidential, privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information
that may not be disclosed or used by any one other than the addressee(s)
and is intended for the designated individual or entity recipient(s) only.
No one else may disclose, distribute or otherwise use the contents of this
message.
Unauthorized use, disclosure, dissemination, duplication and/or
distribution are strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful.
All personal messages express views solely of the sender, which are not to
be attributed to Jashanmal National LLC or any of its subsidiaries and/or
affiliates, and may not be copied
or distributed without this disclaimer.
If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete all copies
of it from your system, destroy any hard copies and also notify us
immediately
at +971 44174800 or by return e-mail to the sender.
Jashanmal National LLC and/or any of its subsidiaries and/or affiliates
each reserves the right to /monitor all email communications passing
through its network.
This E mail has been Virus scanned and has passed Anti-Spam rules set by
Jashanmal National LLC

------------------------------

DISCLAIMER:

This message is for the named addressee’s use only. It may contain
confidential, privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information
that may not be disclosed or used by any one other than the addressee(s)
and is intended for the designated individual or entity recipient(s) only.
No one else may disclose, distribute or otherwise use the contents of this
message.
Unauthorized use, disclosure, dissemination, duplication and/or
distribution are strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful.
All personal messages express views solely of the sender, which are not to
be attributed to Jashanmal National LLC or any of its subsidiaries and/or
affiliates, and may not be copied
or distributed without this disclaimer.
If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete all copies
of it from your system, destroy any hard copies and also notify us
immediately
at +971 44174800 or by return e-mail to the sender.
Jashanmal National LLC and/or any of its subsidiaries and/or affiliates
each reserves the right to /monitor all email communications passing
through its network.
This E mail has been Virus scanned and has passed Anti-Spam rules set by
Jashanmal National LLC