Subject: Assembly Request / SKU BK-BUNDLEART925-140 - 600850365
From: Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], "Mari Ibasan (CW.Accounts)" <[email-masked]>, Karthik Sankar <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2020 13:54:49 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi team,

The customer with the above mentioned order ordered and received the below
item however she is not sure if she has assembled the item correctly as the
item is not able to be adjusted on different heights.

600850365_2 BK-BUNDLEART925-140
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=1151389> Cam -
Cullami Bundle w/ Net, Toys and Bedding Kit Light Grey 1

The customer is asking for assistance about assembly. She is about to give
birth and she has to fix the item before her delivery date.

Kindly check and advise asap.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

*Joyce Alvarado*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE