Subject: KSA Order Missing Items - Order No. 100142583_2 / AWB 31013000041598
From: Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]>
To: "Outbound.fc" <[email-masked]>, Mohit Caleb <[email-masked]>, Syed Yakoob <[email-masked]>, Muhammad Habib <[email-masked]>, Mostafa Said <[email-masked]>, KSA Lastmile <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2020 12:59:21 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi team,

The customer with above mentioned shipment received the shipment without
the below items.

100142583_2 KASE-375
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=409215> Manduka
- Prolite Yoga Mat - Purple 1

100142583_2 KASE-369
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=409214> Manduka
- Prolite Yoga Mat - Grey 1
Kindly check and advise ASAP.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

*Joyce Alvarado*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE