Subject: SO# 600876157_1
From: Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]>
To: "Outbound.fc" <[email-masked]>, Mohit Caleb <[email-masked]>, Syed Yakoob <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2020 12:11:04 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Team,

Please note that the customer did not receive the below items, but he
received wrong products as per the picture below

AL-NBRBA012G-23
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=207010>
AL-NBM-VE011-23
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=430018>

-- 

Best Regards,

*Yaseen Shaqra*

Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 4 4339455│ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>  │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE