Subject: RE: 700231072_2 || 'URGENT
From: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
To: Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>, Malak Nobeh <[email-masked]>
Cc: Amani Bani Odeh <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2020 19:49:19 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

+ @Malak Nobeh <[email-masked]>

Please place a new order.

@Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>

Get back to me on investigation of this shipment.

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Sunday, May 10, 2020 12:23 PM
*To:* Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Farooq <[email-masked]>; Amani Bani Odeh <[email-masked]>;
lastmile <[email-masked]>; Hammad <[email-masked]>; Taiba <
[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: 700231072_2 || 'URGENT

Dears,

please place new order till the investigation for the missing done.

Regards

Mostafa Saad

LM Supervisor at Mumzworld

ᐧ

On Sun, May 10, 2020 at 11:07 AM Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]> wrote:

+ @Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Farooq <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Saturday, May 9, 2020 9:18 PM
*To:* Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>; Amani Bani Odeh <
[email-masked]>; lastmile <[email-masked]>; Hammad <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Taiba <[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: 700231072_2 || ‘URGENT

Hi Eugene  -  Not Found from Order Ref -  *700231072_2 *

Best Regards,

*Farooq Javed *| UAE Operations Manager – Last Mile Delivery

[email-masked] | +971504330629

[image: Image removed by sender.
uc%3fexport=download&id=1d4fDrxQEV68SRKBeOLeLkWkH6bQMzVrE&revid=0BxWzdey2sd3hZTBiK2F2cHVzelFYTlpkNUtLWDBteGptREtvPQ]

JEEBLY LLC (UAE) | www.JEEBLY.com <http://www.jeebly.com/>
Facility number: 4D, Plot 365-405, Al Quoz industrial Area-1, Dubai, UAE.

------------------------------

*From:* Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Saturday, May 9, 2020 8:33 PM
*To:* Amani Bani Odeh <[email-masked]>; Farooq <[email-masked]>;
lastmile <[email-masked]>; Hammad <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Taiba <[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* RE: 700231072_2 || ‘URGENT

+@Farooq <[email-masked]> @Hammad <[email-masked]>

Can you check with order number

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Amani Bani Odeh <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Saturday, May 9, 2020 2:52 PM
*To:* Farooq <[email-masked]>; Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>;
lastmile <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Taiba <[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: 700231072_2 || ‘URGENT

Hi Eugene,

Please assist the Jeebly AWB not updated on NS

Thanks,

Amani

On Sat, May 9, 2020 at 8:29 AM Farooq <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Amani -  Please JB Ref ASAP

Best Regards,

*Farooq Javed *| UAE Operations Manager – Last Mile Delivery

[email-masked] | +971504330629

[image: Image removed by sender.
uc%3fexport=download&id=1d4fDrxQEV68SRKBeOLeLkWkH6bQMzVrE&revid=0BxWzdey2sd3hZTBiK2F2cHVzelFYTlpkNUtLWDBteGptREtvPQ]

JEEBLY LLC (UAE) | www.JEEBLY.com <http://www.jeebly.com/>
Facility number: 4D, Plot 365-405, Al Quoz industrial Area-1, Dubai, UAE.

------------------------------

*From:* Amani Bani Odeh <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Friday, May 8, 2020 5:09 PM
*To:* Farooq <[email-masked]>; Taiba <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>; lastmile <[email-masked]>;
customer care <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* 700231072_2 || ‘URGENT

Dears ,

The customer is on social media the order shipped on the 23rd of April.

Thanks,

Amani