Subject: RE: English Assessment
From: Renu Dalani <[email-masked]>
To: Urvika Chaudhary <[email-masked]>
Cc: Gerard Saatdjian <[email-masked]>, Sarah Kay <[email-masked]>, Asad <[email-masked]>, saurabh <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2020 11:28:03 +0400

Hi Urvika,

We will get back to you. Thanks!

*Renu Dalani*
Talent Acquisition Manager

*P* +971 4 245 1352    *E* [email-masked]

*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/>[image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld>
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld>
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com>
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution of this information is prohibited, and may be punishable by
law. If this was sent to you in error, please notify the sender by reply
e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Please consider the
environment before printing this e-mail.

*From:* Urvika Chaudhary <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Monday, June 15, 2020 9:29 AM
*To:* Renu Dalani <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Gerard Saatdjian <[email-masked]>; Sarah Kay <
[email-masked]>; Asad <[email-masked]>; saurabh <
[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: English Assessment

Hi Renu,

Please find below the attached assessment for Evaluation.

Kindly share the feedback.

*Urvika Chaudhary*
Training Manager
------------------------------

*Cherry E-Commerce Services Pvt. Ltd. *
[email-masked]

www.livesalesman.com

------------------------------

*From: *"Urvika Chaudhary" <[email-masked]>
*To: *"Renu Dalani" <[email-masked]>
*Cc: *"Gerard Saatdjian" <[email-masked]>, "Sarah Kay" <
[email-masked]>, "Asad" <[email-masked]>, "saurabh" <
[email-masked]>
*Sent: *Wednesday, June 10, 2020 2:29:52 PM
*Subject: *English Assessment

Hi Renu,

Please find below the attached English language assessment for evaluation.
The English language has been tested and marked as satisfactory.

Kindly share your feedback on the same.

*Urvika Chaudhary*
Training Manager
------------------------------

*Cherry E-Commerce Services Pvt. Ltd. *
[email-masked]

www.livesalesman.com