Subject: RE: Return Order #600830101
From: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
To: "Asad ." <[email-masked]>, Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>, Moataz Salah El Din <[email-masked]>, Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Cc: Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2020 18:48:16 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

+ @[email-masked] <[email-masked]>

Can you share details on how the team can create reverse pickups.

Can we just switch the shipper & delivery address. Will that work?

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Asad . <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Saturday, June 13, 2020 10:42 AM
*To:* Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>; Moataz Salah El Din <
[email-masked]>; Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>; customer care <
[email-masked]>; Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Return Order #600830101

Team, Please resolve this case today!

Kind Regards,

*Asad Pirzada*
Chief Operations Officer

*M * +971 504 09 5386
*E* [email-masked]

*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/> [image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld> 
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com> 
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution of this information is prohibited, and may be punishable by
law. If this was sent to you in error, please notify the sender by reply
e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Please consider the
environment before printing this e-mail.

*From: *Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>
*Date: *Saturday, 13 June 2020 at 8:57 AM
*To: *Moataz Salah El Din <[email-masked]>, Ronald Gaviola <
[email-masked]>
*Cc: *Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>, customer care <
[email-masked]>, "Asad ." <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <
[email-masked]>
*Subject: *Re: Return Order #600830101

Hello Team,

Any update on this? Customer address below:

*Shipping Address*

SHIP TOFatma Al Lawati
Al Inshirah street 15, Madinat Al Sultan Qaboos
3631b
Muscat
Oman Map

SHIP AREA

SHIP PHONE96898590596

Best Regards,

On Thu, 11 Jun 2020 at 11:34, Moataz Salah El Din <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Dear Ronald,

Can we arrange a pickup by DHL for the subject order as it was received
damaged. We've checked with the customer and she is willing to print the
AWB to be scanned by the courier.

-- 

*Best regards,*

*Moataz Salah El-Din*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455 │ e: [email-masked] │ w: www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

-- 

*Amir Hussain Julkarnain*
Junior Team Leader
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455   Ext 1322 │ e: [email-masked]
<[email-masked]> │ w: www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE