Subject: DHL Returns : 13/06/2020
From: Mark Anthony Laraga <[email-masked]>
To: Pavankumar A <[email-masked]>, Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>
Cc: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>, Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2020 16:34:25 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Dear Team,

Please check the below orders DHL Returns hand over to Int'l Team.

Best Regards,
Mark.

13-Jun-20 200272433_2 Returned International Order DHL DHL 2 PAID 1090745051
13-Jun-20 200288406_2 Returned International Order DHL DHL 2 PAID 1090744933
13-Jun-20 200276216_2 Returned International Order DHL DHL 1 PAID 1090744793
13-Jun-20 100143482 Returned International Order DHL DHL 3 PAID 1090745003
13-Jun-20 200268612_2 Returned International Order DHL DHL 1 PAID 1090744723
13-Jun-20 200290721 Returned International Order DHL DHL 2 PAID 1090744351
13-Jun-20 200288160_2 Returned International Order DHL DHL 1 PAID 1090744701
13-Jun-20 200285296 Returned International Order DHL DHL 1 PAID 1090744756
13-Jun-20 200288975_2 Returned International Order DHL DHL 1 PAID 1090744270
13-Jun-20 100142389 Returned International Order DHL DHL 2 PAID 1090745165
13-Jun-20 100141071_2 Returned International Order DHL DHL 1 PAID 1090744826
13-Jun-20 200284216_2 Returned International Order DHL DHL 1 PAID 1090744664
13-Jun-20 200279725_1 Returned International Order DHL DHL 1 PAID 1090744211
13-Jun-20 200288406_2 Returned International Order DHL DHL 1 PAID 1090744933
13-Jun-20 700235843 Returned International Order DHL DHL 1 PAID 1090744620
13-Jun-20 100148752 Returned International Order DHL DHL 1 PAID 1090744244