Subject: Order Update / Color Request - Order No. 600891929_1
From: Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]>
To: "Outbound.fc" <[email-masked]>, Mohit Caleb <[email-masked]>, Syed Yakoob <[email-masked]>, Muhammad Habib <[email-masked]>, Mostafa Said <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2020 13:52:37 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Team,

The customer with the above order requested for a BLUE color of the below
item.

600891929_1 PCG-53769VG
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=287284> Viga
Yoyo (1pc, assorted) 1
@Outbound.fc <[email-masked]> kindly make sure that blue color
is picked and packed

Thank you.

Best Regards,

*Joyce Alvarado*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE