Subject: Invitation: Daily Team Briefing @ Fri Jun 12, 2020 10am - 10:15am (GST) ([email-masked])
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>, Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>, rodina <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2020 05:50:03 +0000

You have been invited to the following event.

Title: Daily Team Briefing
Asad Pirzada is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/96710648528?pwd=OGs1Yk41a2E4Szh2UEVJeFhlMDlJdz09

Meeting ID: 967 1064 8528
Password: 8sWmAw

When: Fri Jun 12, 2020 10am – 10:15am Gulf Standard Time
Where: https://zoom.us/j/96710648528?pwd=OGs1Yk41a2E4Szh2UEVJeFhlMDlJdz09

Joining info: Join with Google Meet
https://meet.google.com/anu-fhhv-orn

Join by phone
+1 475-328-0324 (PIN: 206614432)

More phone numbers: https://tel.meet/anu-fhhv-orn?pin=7291639279820&hs=0

Calendar: [email-masked]
Who:
     * [email-masked] - organizer
     * Amir Julkarnain
     * Ekta Jesswani
     * Urvika Chaudhary
     * rodina
     * customer care

Event details:  
https://www.google.com/calendar/event?action=VIEW&eid=XzYwcTMwYzFnNjBvMzBlMWk2MG80YWMxZzYwcmo4Z3BsODhyajJjMWg4NHMzNGg5ZzYwczMwYzFnNjBvMzBjMWc2NHMzZ2NoaDY0cTM2ZHE0NmdvNDhkaGc2NG8zMGMxZzYwbzMwYzFnNjBvMzBjMWc2MG8zMmMxZzYwbzMwYzFnODUyM2NoMWo4a3EzNGgyNjg5MGoyaGhrNnNzM2NnaGw2c3AzZ2VhMTZvcDQ4YzlrOGQzMCB1cnZpa2FAbHNtaW5kaWEuY29t&tok=MTgjYXNhZEBtdW16d29ybGQuY29tMzZmZjhmZWRmYzYzZWYyMWE2NTY5MjVmM2E2NDgxZWJkYjI1MjYwOA&ctz=Asia%2FDubai&hl=en&es=0

Invitation from Google Calendar: https://www.google.com/calendar/

You are receiving this courtesy email at the account [email-masked]  
because you are an attendee of this event.

To stop receiving future updates for this event, decline this event.  
Alternatively you can sign up for a Google account at  
https://www.google.com/calendar/ and control your notification settings for  
your entire calendar.

Forwarding this invitation could allow any recipient to send a response to  
the organizer and be added to the guest list, or invite others regardless  
of their own invitation status, or to modify your RSVP. Learn more at  
https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/37135#forwarding