Subject: RE: 100133158_1 - Naqel||Shipment Summary : 70784681
From: Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>
To: Michaela Manibo <[email-masked]>, DXB CS <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, KSA Lastmile <[email-masked]>, Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2020 08:34:01 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Anita

What is the update here?

Regards,

Ronald

*From:* Michaela Manibo <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Wednesday, June 10, 2020 6:50 PM
*To:* DXB CS <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* customer care <[email-masked]>; KSA Lastmile <
[email-masked]>; Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>; Zubair
Wahid <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* 100133158_1 - Naqel||Shipment Summary : 70784681

Anita,

Please help push the operations to get this delivered immediately.

Thanks