Subject: RE: Order Number 600876567
From: Harshil Gupta <[email-masked]>
To: Shajeeb <[email-masked]>, Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>, Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]>
Cc: Clearway Express <[email-masked]>, Anas nazzal <[email-masked]>, "Outbound.fc" <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2020 16:45:20 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Mostafa,

Please update in the tracker.

Thanks

Harshil

*From:* Shajeeb <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Wednesday, June 10, 2020 4:43 PM
*To:* 'Mostafa saad' <[email-masked]>; 'Yaseen Shaqra' <
[email-masked]>; 'Harshil Gupta' <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* 'Clearway Express' <[email-masked]>; 'Anas nazzal' <
[email-masked]>; 'Outbound.fc' <[email-masked]>; 'lastmile' <
[email-masked]>; 'customer care' <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* RE: Order Number 600876567

+++Adding Harshil,

Regards,

Shajeeb

*From:* Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Wednesday, June 10, 2020 12:33 PM
*To:* Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]>; Shajeeb Cheriyath <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Clearway Express <[email-masked]>; Anas nazzal <
[email-masked]>; Outbound.fc <[email-masked]>; lastmile <
[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Order Number 600876567

Hello Yaseen

Please place a new order

@Shajeeb Cheriyath <[email-masked]> Please update this order as lost.

Update on the sheet

Regards

Mostafa Saad

LM Supervisor at Mumzworld

On Wed, Jun 10, 2020 at 12:28 PM Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]>
wrote:

@Clearway Express <[email-masked]> Please note that we did not
get an update from you regarding the location of the shipment

@Mostafa saad <[email-masked]> Please advise if we should place a
new order to the customer

On Sat, Jun 6, 2020 at 11:51 AM Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>
wrote:

@Clearway Express <[email-masked]>  Please share your feedback.

Regards

Mostafa Saad

LM Supervisor at Mumzworld

On Sat, Jun 6, 2020 at 11:46 AM Anas nazzal <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Team,

The customer complained that the delivery guy called him and told him that
he is in the reception but when the customer went to the reception there
was no one there.

Kindly do the needful as the customer confirmed it is a birthday gift and
need to be delivered as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Anas Nazzal

-- 

Best Regards,

*Yaseen Shaqra*

Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 4 4339455│ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>  │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"lastmile" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to [email-masked].
To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/lastmile/CADpSfAD82Hqk_JCMFD_JuhZpER0jsg2bgZY93X1F_CN%2ByBZU2A%40mail.gmail.com
<https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/lastmile/CADpSfAD82Hqk_JCMFD_JuhZpER0jsg2bgZY93X1F_CN%2ByBZU2A%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
.