Subject: RE: 100148190 || iMile- 604302087720- URGENT
From: Lima Premlal <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], KSA Lastmile <[email-masked]>, Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>, "ZAHID ABDULWAHID (3PL)" <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2020 14:38:05 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Thanks Mazhar.

Dear Team,

Please confirm on the return and please create CRA to raise refund.

Regards,

Lima

*From:* [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Wednesday, June 10, 2020 2:22 PM
*To:* Lima Premlal <[email-masked]>; KSA Lastmile <
[email-masked]>; Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>; ZAHID
ABDULWAHID (3PL) <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* ccteam <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: 100148190 || iMile- 604302087720- URGENT

Hi Lima,

 We have recieved Liquid items within this shipment. We do not deliver
Liquid items as these are prone to leakage /Damage.

------------------------------

------------------------------

*Mazhar Saleem*

Account Manager

Contact Number: 00971549960297

Email : [email-masked]

WeChat: mazhar_imile

" CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic message, including any
attachment(s), is intended only for the person or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any use,
dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this message And/or any of
its attachments (if any) by unintended recipients is strictly prohibited
and may be unlawful.

*From:* Lima Premlal <[email-masked]>

*Date:* 2020-06-10 13:28

*To:* mazhar <[email-masked]>; ksa.lastmile
<[email-masked]>; Zubair
Wahid <[email-masked]>; zahid.abdulwahid
<[email-masked]>

*CC:* customer care <[email-masked]>

*Subject:* 100148190 || iMile- 604302087720- URGENT

Dear Mazhar,

Could you please let us know the status for subject order?

It shows on tracking that returned. Could you please clarify urgently?

Regards,

Lima