Subject: RE: 600732857 ORDER COLLECTION
From: Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>
To: "Alina D'Souza" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>, Denmark A <[email-masked]>, Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>, Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>, Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2020 12:37:32 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Alina,

As checked on LFS movement report we have dispatched all 3 items to the
customer and in turn we have received the 2 items under the mentioned CRA
without having physical item we can’t receive the CRA.

Regards,

Umang Mehrotra

*From:* Mohamed Magdy [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Sunday, June 7, 2020 11:06 AM
*To:* Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>; Umang Mehrotra <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>; Eugene Mugisa <
[email-masked]>; Denmark A <[email-masked]>; Hyacinth Joyce <
[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>; Ekta Jesswani <
[email-masked]>; Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: 600732857 ORDER COLLECTION

+Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]> .....FYA

On Sat, Jun 6, 2020 at 5:02 PM Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Mostafa / Denmark,

Customer claims has only sent us the sku *MW-DMG-SAA-BW1-022-TURQ  and
BK-BK-01*

CRA is showing refunded please confirm CRA_AR_RE10625

Customer claims never sent the sku SBF-AL_DPS6_IV
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=999528>

Please advise if not CRA has to be cancelled and to be created for
MW-DMG-SAA-BW1-022-TURQ  and BK-BK-01

@Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]> meanwhile please gv manual gc for the
items the customer returned.

@Denmark A <[email-masked]> please check sku as showing refunded, we
might end up crediting for a wrong item

Regards,

Alina

--