Subject: SO # 100132217_2 - 5666692219
From: Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]>
To: KSA Lastmile <[email-masked]>, Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>, Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>, Mahmoud Omar <[email-masked]>, Abdulrahman Alafaliq <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2020 12:25:53 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Team,

Please make sure to hand over the shipment to barq today, as the customer
is waiting for the shipment since 09.04.2020

@KSA Lastmile <[email-masked]> @Zubair Wahid
<[email-masked]> Please do the needful at the soonest

@Mahmoud Omar <[email-masked]> @Abdulrahman Alafaliq
<[email-masked]> Please make sure to deliver the shipment ASAP once
you receive the shipment
-- 

Best Regards,

*Yaseen Shaqra*

Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 4 4339455│ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>  │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE