Subject: CRA update 200261056
From: Samiya Sheikh <[email-masked]>
To: Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>, KSA Lastmile <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2020 12:09:37 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Hussain,,

Kindly include all Sku's of 200261056_2 in the CRA.

BP2446-BROWN
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=572513>
TC-PG018548233
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=898767>
TC-PG0185484
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=464133>
Y2049 <https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=6989>
MW-45052
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=529620>
TC-669028100934
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=177145>
MW-01233501
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=787317>
HGT-5024390000025
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=525757>
MD-235103
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=252500>
MW-16020-BLUE
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=450282>
OFC-6291104291553
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=975305>
TT46350020-Pink
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=153430>
BDM-646021
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=451081>

Regards