Subject: No movement - 100151667_1// awb: 832053003451
From: Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
To: Turki Arnous <[email-masked]>, Efran Siddiqi <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>, Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>, "Azharuddin Kalamuddin (R3PL)" <[email-masked]>, "Raghu Nalloor (R3PL)" <[email-masked]>, Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2020 11:44:54 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Team,

Is the order already with you? If so, please ensure the
delivery immediately.

@Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]> @Raghu Nalloor (R3PL)
<[email-masked]>  - has this been given to the courier? If
not, please ship asap.

Thank you
Warm Regards,

*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE