Subject: Missing Item - 600885262_1//awb: GHAZANFAR ALI
From: Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
To: Clearway Express <[email-masked]>
Cc: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>, Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2020 11:11:08 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Team,

As per the customer, the item below is missing.

600885262_1 VG-MP-100DCM
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=829553> MamyPoko
- 100pcs Disposable Changing Mats Value Pack

She only received 1 box but our record shows 2 boxes were given.

Please check and do the needful. Thank you

Warm Regards,

*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE