Subject: RE: Missing item - SO# 600858837_1
From: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
To: Syed Yakoob <[email-masked]>, Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>
Cc: Shajeeb Cheriyath <[email-masked]>, Radwa Ali <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>, "Outbound.fc" <[email-masked]>, Mohit Caleb <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, Asad <[email-masked]>, Shady Elgendy <[email-masked]>, Ashar Chalakkal <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2020 21:51:13 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Share the footage and solve the issue please @Syed Yakoob
<[email-masked]>

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Syed Yakoob <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Tuesday, June 9, 2020 5:31 PM
*To:* Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Shajeeb <[email-masked]>; Radwa Ali <[email-masked]>;
lastmile <[email-masked]>; Outbound.fc <[email-masked]>;
Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>; Mohit Caleb <[email-masked]>;
customer care <[email-masked]>; Asad <[email-masked]>; Shady
Elgendy <[email-masked]>; Ashar Chalakkal <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Missing item - SO# 600858837_1

As per our internal process we cannot share footage. If you want to check
please come to me I will show you.

Best Regards,

ᐧ

On Tue, 9 Jun 2020 at 17:29, Mostafa saad <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hello sayed

Please share with me your CCTV record for this order.

Regards

Mostafa Saad

LM Supervisor at Mumzworld

On Tue, Jun 9, 2020 at 4:46 PM Syed Yakoob <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Shajeeb,

Upon CCTV footage. Both items were packed and sent to the sorting
area. @Mostafa
saad <[email-masked]> please check again and confirm if the
second package still here or sent with some other courier.

Best Regards,

ᐧ

On Tue, 9 Jun 2020 at 15:18, Shajeeb <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Mohit,

Can you please check this case, Emirates post only received only piece from
this shipment but showing two items in NS.

The customer is following up for the refund, we need to close this case on
high priority basis.

Regards,

Shajeeb

*From:* Radwa Ali <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Tuesday, June 9, 2020 3:13 PM
*To:* lastmile <[email-masked]>; Outbound.fc <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* customer care <[email-masked]>; Asad <[email-masked]>;
Shady Elgendy <[email-masked]>; Shajeeb Cheriyath <
[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Missing item - SO# 600858837_1

Hi All,

Whats the update on this?

*Radwa Ali*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 526476307│ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>  │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE

On Mon, Jun 8, 2020 at 3:14 PM Mostafa saad <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hello Radwa

We received only one box and we have already dispatched it to EM Post.

So please check with OB team

Regards

Mostafa Saad

LM Supervisor at Mumzworld

On Mon, Jun 8, 2020 at 1:32 PM Radwa Ali <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Last mile and Outbound,

Please assist as this has been pending since teh 16th of May and the cst is
following up.

*Radwa Ali*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 526476307│ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>  │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE

On Mon, Jun 1, 2020 at 9:37 AM Radwa Ali <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Mostafa,

Please check and assist.

*Radwa Ali*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 526476307│ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>  │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE

On Sun, May 31, 2020 at 9:40 PM Usman Abbasi <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hi,

1pc shipment received and delivered to customer.

Regards

Usman

*From:* Radwa Ali <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Sunday, May 31, 2020 4:47 PM
*To:* lastmile <[email-masked]>; Usman Abbasi <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* customer care <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Missing item - SO# 600858837_1

Hi All,

Please check this missing item case - Customer says she received 1 box. LFS
shows 2 boxes.

Order # 600858837_1

AWB # 1000006686132

Courier: Empost

Missing item:  Paradiso Toys 15Kg Sterile Playsand

SKU:  BLTG-5425000338017

Picture of the missing item if available:

*Radwa Ali*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 526476307│ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>  │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"lastmile" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to [email-masked].
To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/lastmile/CAJ_iQ-9pFuzEs5v0ctzRo87HFkjjrFL5bmERd_k2wKMNzS2e_g%40mail.gmail.com
<https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/lastmile/CAJ_iQ-9pFuzEs5v0ctzRo87HFkjjrFL5bmERd_k2wKMNzS2e_g%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Outbound.fc" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to [email-masked].
To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/outbound.fc/06b501d63e4f%24a99808a0%24fcc819e0%24%40mumzworld.com
<https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/outbound.fc/06b501d63e4f%24a99808a0%24fcc819e0%24%40mumzworld.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
.