Subject: RE: ORDER#200282542 || URGENT DELIVERY
From: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
To: Adeel Bukhari <[email-masked]>, Aseel Alkhateeb <[email-masked]>, Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michaela Manibo <[email-masked]>, KSA Lastmile <[email-masked]>, Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, "Farrah A." <[email-masked]>, cs <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2020 21:49:52 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

+ @Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Adeel Bukhari <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Tuesday, June 9, 2020 6:30 PM
*To:* Aseel Alkhateeb <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Michaela Manibo <[email-masked]>; KSA Lastmile <
[email-masked]>; Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>; Hussain
Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>; Eugene Mugisa <
[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>; Farrah A. <
[email-masked]>; cs <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: ORDER#200282542 || URGENT DELIVERY

Dear Aseel ,

The shipment is not given to us physically so far .

On Tue, Jun 9, 2020 at 9:41 AM Aseel Alkhateeb <[email-masked]> wrote:

@Adeel Bukhari <[email-masked]>

On Tue, 9 Jun 2020 at 09:39, Michaela Manibo <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Team,

Saee-KSA::OS01597005KS  - for this order. Customer decided to cancel the
shipment as it has been delayed for a long time.

DO not dispatch the   Saee-KSA::OS01597005KS

Thanks

On Tue, Jun 9, 2020 at 10:34 AM Michaela Manibo <
[email-masked]> wrote:

Team,

This order does not show in the tracker. Please assist in expediting  this
order asap.

Customer is pregnant and this needs to be prioritized , She needs the item
immediately.

 Saee-KSA::OS01597005KS

Thanks

On Sat, Jun 6, 2020 at 2:42 PM Farrah A. <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hello team,

Please let us know if the shipments:
 DHL-Express::5775903792 Saee-KSA::OS01597005KS have been handed to the
couriers.

The customer is beyond upset and she will complain to the MCI.

Kindly update the soonest

Many thanks,

Farrah

-- 

*Aseel Al-Khateeb*
Kay Account Assistant Manager

Email: [email-masked]
Mobile: +966536767373

Saee ساعي, Al-Mohammadiyyah District 23623

<https://www.facebook.com/kaspercab> [image: Image removed by sender.
twitter icon] <https://twitter.com/kaspercab> [image: Image removed by
sender. linkedin icon] <https://www.linkedin.com/company/kasper-cab/> [image:
Image removed by sender. instagram icon]
<https://www.instagram.com/saeeksa/>

www.saee.sa