Subject: RE: DELIVERY ISSUE
From: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
To: Clearway Express <[email-masked]>, Sara Abdelnabi <[email-masked]>, Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Outbound.fc" <[email-masked]>, Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2020 21:46:59 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hashim,

I need to know who this driver and removed from the team immediately.

@Mostafa saad <[email-masked]> Investigate this case

Name of driver

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Clearway Express <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Tuesday, June 9, 2020 7:24 PM
*To:* Sara Abdelnabi <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>; Outbound.fc <
[email-masked]>; Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>; customer
care <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: DELIVERY ISSUE

Investigate this issue urgently and will give you the feedback.

Regards

Hashim

On Tue, 9 Jun 2020, 19:19 Sara Abdelnabi, <[email-masked]> wrote:

hello team,

This is very urgent, CST order 600879961 contacts us saying :

 Delivery guy called me today and asked me to send my location. So I told
him that you can come to the address that I wrote down(I wrote down the all
address when I bought from website) and give the reception. Because
delivery guy is not allowed to come up for safety issue related corona. But
he kept refusing to do that and asking me send another location. I kept
saying come to rosewood apartment and give packages to the reception. Then
he said that "then I will not deliver your delivery just cancel it". So I
was so mad and argued with him and recorded what he said on the phone. He
said that "shut up" in the end of the phone call. The delivery guy number
is ‪056-927-3459.

ClearWayExpress:: GHAZANFARALI

Please assist and ensure urgent delivery.

Many thanks,

Sara - Mumzworld team